· Full colour anodized printing. Logos, texts and numbers are embedded and sealed in aluminium pores.
· Resistant to extreme abrasion, chemical and weather conditions.
· 100% aluminium with matt surface.
· Thick 3M adhesive choice. Adheres well to plastic or metal.
What is Anodised Aluminium?
Anodizing is an electrochemical process that transforms a metal surface into a decorative, durable, corrosion-resistant, anodic oxide coating. It can be used to increase the thickness of the natural oxide layer on the metal surface.
Then, the image is printed using special dye inks that are absorbed by this anodic layer to become part of the actual aluminium. Penetrating deep into aluminium (15 microns), anodic paint produces much more wear-resistant labels
than in surface-printed inks. Anodized coating is hard, durable, never peel off and never wear out under normal conditions.
Aluminium metal labels are very wide in use and have different sizes and thickness. High micron anodized or acid etched printing paints are resistant to external factors. They are mounted on double-sided tape or rivet. They can also
be applied to more than one colour upon request of the customer. In this process, the type of material is also considered.
This kind of labels can contain descriptive information such as promotion of products, serial numbers, company information, products and features presentation, year of manufacture etc.
Advantages of Aluminium
• Anodized aluminium nameplates and labels are widely used throughout the industry because of their flexibility.
• Super durable for external applications.
• Resistant to UV light, salt spray and harsh conditions
• Resistant to chemicals and solvents.
• Resistant to corrosion and abrasion.
• Can resist high temperatures.
• Lack of fragility.
• Durability of its paint.
• Easy to mount.
• Resistant to all weather conditions.
• Contains critical data such as serial number, year of manufacture information etc.
• Long lasting material.
Anodised aluminium is perfect to use for:
• Machine Rating Plates
• Serial Number Tags
• Dials & Scales
• Valve Tags
• V.I.N Plates
• Compliance Plates
• Control Panels
• Asset Tags
• Fire Door Rating Plates
• Building Signage
• Parking Signs
• Danger and Warning Signs
Sequential numbering and barcodes etc.
Aluminium is quite suitable for adding variable information such as numbering or barcodes at the point of production. Customer can mark the plate permanently with characters using metal staples on site.
Mounting of nameplates is usually done with screw or rivet holes pressed into metal plates. For thicker measuring plates, assembly is sometimes performed by welding the units directly at the point of production. Alternatively, or in
combination with the above, adhesives can be applied to the backside of nameplates. A wide range of adhesive options are available to suit adhesion to almost any substrate like other metals, plastics and powder coated surfaces. For
outdoor and wet applications, most of the specified adhesives are also suitable.
Need this kind of labelling? Just call us at +90 507 921 79 78 to discuss your requirements or email us at email@example.com with your drawings, schedules, lists or initial idea so that we can
provide you with best labelling solutions.