NAMEPLATES, PANEL LABELS & INDUSTRIAL LABELS
Enjoy the best design and function combined together
Anodised Aluminium Name Plates, & Labels,
Brass Name Plates, Industrial Nameplates,
Demiroren Labels manufacturer a range of anodized aluminium label suitable for many applications. Since 90s, for special aluminium label on their products, machines and equipments companies around the world have relied on Demirören Label Company. Manufactured from stainless steel, aluminium, coated alloys or brass, your metal name plate is an outstanding way to provide the highest level of durability. Custom metal nameplates are the perfect and permanent solution to show important company information, product ID, operating instructions and safety warnings.
Thanks to the precision of the metal nameplates of the Demirören Label, a wide range of global companies rely on us for custom metal dials, scales and stencils. Expertly built to meet precise specifications, these tools are vital to the manufacturing processes of these companies.
Types of Aluminium Label / Metal Nameplates:
• Metal nameplates with the logo and contact information of a company
• Machine tags
• Identification plates for products
• Model number plates and serial number labels (static or variable data)
• Metal asset / property labels for tools, equipment and machinery
• Instructional labels
• Rating plates / serial number plates
• Dials, scales and templates for machining and manufacturing processes
Get a Long Lasting Solution Fast
Every time, you can rely on Demirören Label for timely delivery. Our customer service team can deliver your quotation, send samples, produce your prototype and fulfil your orders with amazing efficiency and highest accuracy. In fact, customers tell us that our services and sensibility are unique in the industry!
Metal Nameplates / Aluminium Labels – Example Uses
Here are some of the examples on how Demirören Label’s special metal nameplates serve organizations around the world in many different ways:
• Aircraft, boats, trucks and other transport equipment – Whether military or commercial, all kinds of airplanes, helicopters, boats, ships, trucks and other transport vehicles requiring extremely durable custom metal nameplates, identification plates and serial plates.
• Aluminium Labels – Metal Nameplates of Demirören Label are durable against heat and humidity, UV light, harsh industrial solvents, abrasive cleaners, and years of exposure to harsh environmental conditions such as immersion in salt water in areas such as construction, HVAC, and other outdoor equipment and machines.
• Precision tools such as dials, scales and stencils in the manufacturing process last for years and are critical tools. We, as Demirören Label, understand your absolute need for precision and we know that a non-standard metal template is absolutely not acceptable for your business. Thus, just choose from stainless steel, aluminium, coated alloys or brass for your mold, scale or template and we can provide you a design to meet your needs from a nameplate.
• Your company’s tools, equipment and machinery can be lost, misplaced or stolen. To identify assets and prevent theft, you can refer to Demirören Label’s durable, tamper-proof and self-adhesive metal asset labels.
Features of Demirören Label’s Custom Metal Labels:
To meet your needs, as Demirören Label, we offer metal nameplates with a wide range of specifications:
• Expertly manufactured to meet your exact specifications.
• Choose engraved or stamped serial numbers (or other static or variable data).
• Adhere with Demirören Label’s engineered adhesives or ask for precision screw holes for mechanical montage.
• Perfect for a wide range of environments such as high temperatures and caustic environments.
• Perfect solution for a wide range of governmental and military applications.
Custom Shapes & Sizes
For more than 20 years in the metal nameplate business, Demirören Label has an exceptional library of standard shapes and sizes consisting of stainless steel, aluminium, coated alloys and brass. But if you are looking for something with unusual shape and size, we are ready to help you. Just contact us to tell us what you need for your business and start taking advantage of our Prototype Program that will help you with an original and custom design for your metal nameplate needs for your business. You can order 10 pieces to confirm the shape and overall look and feel of the nameplate. This provides the opportunity to attach the prototype nameplate to your product or machine housing to ensure form, fit and function.
• Plated alloys
• Plastic nameplates: Lexan polycarbonate (UL® or CSA-approved construction), polyester, and transparent PVC vinyl
Standard Options for Metal Plates
To select options and features that will meet your needs, our in-house engineering-based designers will work with you:
• Aluminium, brass, coated alloys, and stainless steel
• Anodized, etched, printed or sealed photo-metal
• CNC machine tolerances of +/-.005″
• Punch-press tolerances of +/-.015″
• Thickness range up to .125″
The sky is the limit! As seen in the photos on this page, your custom metal nameplates can be in any colour or colour combination. This is especially good news if you want to display your company logo on a metal sign by sticking it proudly and permanently to your product via metal nameplates.
Adhesive vs. Screw Holes
Do you ever wonder which one is best for you application? A high-performance adhesive or screw holes for mechanical montage? Our engineers and designers will discuss your application with you by considering the mounting surface of the metal nameplate, environmental conditions and potential exposure to industrial solvents.
Usually, the best solution for riveting or screwing your custom metal nameplate onto the product or equipment surface is cuts or screw holes. Yet, please don’t underestimate the power of long-lasting adhesives. At Demirören Label, we are proud of our designed adhesives. Our designers will carefully choose an adhesive that will provide permanent application to meet your needs.
Need this kind of labelling? Just call us at +90 507 921 79 78 to discuss your requirements or email us at email@example.com with your drawings, schedules, lists or initial idea so that we can provide you with best labelling solutions