Property and Asset Labels, Security Seal Labels, and Warranty Seal Labels Warranty Seal Labels
Any label identification where it is a must to know if an attempt to remove the label was made.
Demiroren Label offers destructible vinyl labels that can be easily seen and easily identified when someone tries to remove the label. When a destructible vinyl label is removed from the opening lining and glued to the surface of the product to be labeled, the label cannot be removed without breaking into small pieces. It is easily understandable if an attempt was made to remove the label. This type of label is also called open to tampering, as it will provide evidence that the label has been tampered with by self-destruction. For labels that show a model when tampered with, see labels that show a model when tampered with. Blank patterned stocks that indicate tampering with label help.
This type of vinyl is white and smooth. It is with a top finish that provides excellent printability in any colour you want. Variable data can also be printed using a thermal transfer printer and ribbon if desired. Destructible vinyl exhibits low shrinkage and good dimensional stability. A thin surface stock and aggressive acrylic adhesive facilitate the desired destructibility of this substrate. The adhesive forms a permanent bond on most surfaces, including those with low surface energy (LSE).
If you need a transparent material, we have acetates with destructive properties. However, they don’t work as well as white destructible vinyl.
Precautions about Tamper Evident Security Labels
• This material should not be over laminated in order to add durability. Laminate makes this material less destructible.
• For outdoor applications, destructible vinyl is not a good choice as the substrate is not over laminated, and the ink will be exposed to the elements. As a result, outdoor life will be significantly shortened.
• Do not place a label made of destructible vinyl on a sharp edge or else it might damage or break the point where the sharp edge is located.
• Security labels
• Safety seal labels
• Property and asset labels
• Warranty seal labels
• Labels with “Void if opened” sign
• Calibration labels
• Any label ID where it is necessary to know if an attempt has been made to remove the label
Need this kind of labelling? Just call us at +90 507 921 79 78 to discuss your requirements or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your drawings, schedules, lists or initial idea so that we can provide you with best labelling solutions.