Destructible Vinyl, Adhesive Types, and Polyester Stickers
Durability and performance of a label depend on choosing the right adhesive for your application. Product shape, texture, substrate composition, temperature and moisture exposure and removability are some of the factors that determine which type of adhesive is best for your specific application.
Demirören Labelis a leading manufacturer of pressure sensitive adhesive labels for a wide range of products and applications. We, as Demirören Label, produce custom adhesive labels that are ISO 9001: 2015 certified, fully meet your
specifications and meet or exceed industry standards for adhesive performance.
Adhesive Label Types & Applications
Durability and performance of a label depend on choosing the right adhesive for your application. Product shape, texture, substrate composition, temperature and moisture exposure and removability are some of the factors that determine
which type of adhesive is best for your specific application.
Here is a list of four common types of adhesives you can choose from:
• Permanent: This type of adhesive is the most widely used and least costly. To remove this adhesive you need to use of solvent and destruct the label.
• Repositionable: This adhesive gives you a window of time to reposition the label before the adhesive sets up. After that time, the application is permanently set.
• Removable: This type of adhesive can be removed in order to straighten or reuse it. When removability is important, you can choose this type.
• Freezer: For cold surfaces below 25°, this specialized adhesive is used.
Composition & Properties
Choosing the right type of label adhesive depends on how you will apply a label. It is very important to test how specific adhesive works with your product and label choices. Only after the test you can invest in a large number of
adhesive labels. Here are some performance label applications and adhesive compositions:
• Water-based adhesive is used for pressure-sensitive labels.
• Rubber-based adhesives provide quick and secure bonding at a low cost for indoor applications without UV and without exposure to chemicals.
• In areas and surfaces with heat, UV, and solvents acrylic and acrylic blend adhesives are best for applications
Label-Aid Systems Adhesive Labels
Label-Aid manufactures adhesive labels for a variety of uses. Here are some uses:
• Health & beauty products
• Household products
• Nursery plants
• Foods, beverages, & water bottles
• Promotional products
• Inventory tracking
• Pre-printed shipping labels
If you have questions at Demirören Label Systems about label substrates, adhesives, and graphics, we, as Demirören Label, with our technical and design teams are ready to provide quick answers. You can call us immediately to discuss
your product labeling needs or submit a RFQ form. To help you, one of our team members will contact you.
Need this kind of labelling? Just call us at +90 507 921 79 78
to discuss your requirements or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your drawings, schedules, lists or initial idea so that we can provide you with best labelling solutions.